Privacy and Blogging Policy
High Field NMR Facility and the nmr 2.0 team will monitor the compliance to the policies outlined herein but does not take any responsiliby or ownership of data, information or views expressed by the members on this site
1) The views expressed in the blog are yours alone and do not necessarily represent the views either any employer, high field NMR facility or nmr 2.0 team.
2) Respect the confidentiality and proprietary information that you contribute.
3) Ask your supervisor if you have any questions about what is appropriate to include in the blog.
4) Be respectful to your colleagues,partners and all other members on this platform.
5) Keep in mind the legal implications of what you express and write on this site.
6) Ensure that your blogging activity does not interfere with anyones work.
1) Your private information is safely secured and maintained on the nmr 2.0 servers.
2) We may have to comply with legal or security agencies to share information in case of unusual circumstances.